About

Friday, August 17, 2007

Stupid Questions

I haven't asked any stupid questions in a while. Strike that, I ask about a hundred a day. Okay, I haven't had a Stupid Questions post in a while, so I figured why not now? Bon apetit.

Isn't it about time we slapped Russia's nose with a newspaper? Especially since they just placed their strategic long-range bombers back on patrol?

After Rick Tocchet gets probation for running a sports gambling ring and Jason Giambi gets no punishment for using steroids, how can anyone think that Michael Vick - if found guilty of dogfighting - will receive any prison time?

Does anyone care about Fred "I'm Still Don't Know If I'll Be Running" Thompson anymore? And if so, isn't he a little too late to be throwing his hat into the ring now?

Aren't country music stars the most beautiful in the industry?

Martina McBride, Faith Hill, and LeAnn Rimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment