About

Friday, September 07, 2007

Why Couldn't This Broad Be On MY Flight?

It's probably because God hates me and never wants to see me happy, that's why.

Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that I'm a snarky wiseass that will eventually be taking the express train to Hell. Oh, and because I referred to this girl as a "broad." Heh.

Kyla Ebbert, a 23-year-old student and Hooters waitress in Arizona, was on a Southwest Airlines flight to Tuscon. But then she was asked to go home and change her outfit. Ebbert refused and was eventually allowed to fly, but not before being humiliated, she says. And now SWA has sent a letter to her mom explaining their dress code. (H/T - FrontBurner)

I don't what all the hubbub is about. Her ensemble looks pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment