About

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And The Downward Spiral Continues

You have to admit it; this photo is priceless!

(Jan. 29) -- Britney Spears was left screaming and crying on Monday night following a dispute with her manager, Sam Lufti, various outlets are reporting.

Perez Hilton documents the night with various posts, claiming that Spears and Lufti began arguing, and Spears called her paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib for assistance. Once he arrived, Ghalib was not allowed past Spears' security gate, Hilton reports. Spears was later photographed crying and distressed. See Hilton's report and photos.

When approached by a photographer to see if she was ok, a tearful Spears replied "I'm fine. I'm sitting for once and having a nice time with my dog," according to Page Six. (H/T - AOL)

I know I post about Spears' self-destruction much too often, but the broad's collapse is like an auto accident. It is disturbing, yet I cannot look away. Has anyone started a Death Pool for her yet, because would like to place $50 on December 25, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment