About

Monday, January 21, 2008

Vietnam Airlines: We Really Bite

Where's Samuel L. Jackson when you need him?

HANOI (Reuters) - Vietnam has seized more than a ton of ratsnakes found aboard a Vietnam Airlines flight from Bangkok, the second time in about a month such snakes were found in air cargo to Vietnam, state media said on Friday.

The snakes -- scientific name Ptyas Mucosus and a protected species -- were found in more than 60 boxes that arrived in Hanoi's Noi Bai airport on Thursday, the Vietnam News Agency quoted officials as saying. (H/T - Yahoo!)

Hold on a sec, would you?

"Honey, can you do me a favor and cancel our Vietnam Airlines tickets, please? Yes, I know they were super-savers, and I know we agreed to fly through DaNang on our way to Disney World to save money, but . . . Will you just cancel them, please? I would just rather not share my seat with a DAMNED RATSNAKE. I don't know if it's a rat or a snake, but neither option is palatable, okay?! Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment