About

Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

Yeah, hooray. Whatever.

Sorry, but I only managed four hours sleep last night, and I'm still a little cranky. That makes a mere 11 hours in the last three days, but with the wife and baby home, I should fare better this evening.

As far as the Weight Loss Challenge, I figured it would be a disaster this week, since I have eaten only sparingly, and when I have, it was mostly junk. Lousy stressful childbirth!

Amazingly, however, I hopped on the scale today at 7am - Thanks for the wake up call, guys. You couldn't sleep in? I didn't even know there was a 7AM! - and was surprised at the result. The scale read 220, which was exactly what I weighed last week. Not half bad for throwing three days away. I'll be back on the Points Horse tomorrow, and - if the wife will let me - we have a hockey game tomorrow night. That should help.

So, after six weeks, I have lost a total of 16 pounds. We'll see what next week has in store for me.

Other progress reports:
H20
Molly
RT
SoHoS
Sssteve

No comments:

Post a Comment