About

Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

Jinkies, am I a lucky guy. (Yes, I wrote "jinkies." What, you don't watch Scooby Doo?) I'm lucky because my weight loss effort has not suffered during the last two weeks of Hurricane Kevin.

To be honest, I have taken a lot of short cuts, and eaten some things that I shouldn't have - that dinosaur egg was just so tasty, though. The missus hasn't felt like cooking - I can't blame her; she's still tired - and I don't want to burn the house down, so we've ordered in a few nights.

That being said, I did manage to make my Weight Watchers points twice this week, so that may have explained my scale numbers today:

220 pounds.

Yes, that was my number for last week, as well. I haven't gained anything in two weeks of cheating, but I (obviously) haven't lost anything, either. Missing Sunday's hockey game didn't help my cause, either, but all of that is about to change. I will be at tomorrow's hockey game, and I go back to work after my "maternity leave" on Monday night. That will make keeping to my points much easier.

My total weight loss for the year is still 16 pounds. I'm still a fatty, but I am hoping to be slimmer by next week.

Other Progress Reports:
Grimjack
H20
Molly
Mrs. Grim
Pajama Momma
RT

No comments:

Post a Comment