About

Sunday, February 03, 2008

New York Giants: Super Bowl Champions


New York Giants 17, New England Patriots 14

Are you friggin' kidding me? I mean, really, are you frakkin' kidding me?!!! This is fairly terrible news for a few reasons:
  • Those jackass members of the 1972 Miami Dolphins will still claim that they are the NFL's only undefeated team. I truly wish they would just die.
  • New York Giants fans are a small step above Dallas Cowboys fans in both ignorance and arrogance. I like Eli manning, but Giants fans? Not so much.
  • I would have loved to see Michigan alum Tom Brady win another ring to shut up the previous two bullet points.
Oh, and one last thing: Patriots coach Bill Belichick left the field with 0:02 remaining in the game. He's like school in the summertime: no class.

No comments:

Post a Comment