About

Friday, February 08, 2008

SYLG's 2,500th Post Spectacular!

Okay, considering it's Support Your Local Gunfighter, it'll be heavy on the mundane, and light on the spectacular. Actually, it'll probably be crap-tacular, but you get my point. Either way, this is my 2,500th post here, so I figured I had better acknowledge it properly.

Well, thank you, Dana. You rock, too.

I was mulling over a few ideas for this post, but after about an hour and a half of bupkis, I gave up. Instead, I decided to give everyone a backstage tour of the SYLG studios, to give you some insight into the amount of hard work that goes into entertaining you good people each and every day. So please, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle, and no flash photography. Let's go!

This is the Earp Estate, also known as Earpland. It's not really large enough to fit my high standards, but it will serve me well until my book is published. The property is immense, and gives me the option of ignoring my wife and children to pursue "other interests" - namely, PlayStation 3. Naturally, the residence comes with an indoor swimming pool, ice hockey rink, and hot and cold running babes. Giggity!

This is El Seed. Keep walking, and do not make eye contact. Thank you.

This is my blog station. Although it may appear dated, it keeps me on the cutting edge of all things bloggy. The higher terminals are utilized primarily as search engines for Jessica Biel and Shania Twain photos. The lower terminals are for sending "Sorry, but I'm not here right now" e-mail replies for when RT or Captain America have blogging questions. The middle terminals are for blogging, playing in fantasy sports leagues, and trying to find that picture SoHoS posted of herself in a bathing suit.

And last, but not least, this is my muse. This photo of Frank Gorshin's Riddler (prominently displayed above my computer banks) helps me keep the balance between my sick, twisted humor, and my murderous, psychopathic tendencies. Believe me, if you had to deal with the usual cast of Philadelphia idiots and the criminals who prey on them, you would want to mow down a few less savory toads, too. But, of course, that would be wrong, so I would never condone such acts, right Frank? Frank???


Well, that's it; the grand tour. I hope this was both educational and informational, and feel free to stop by the gift shop on your way out. Today's special value is the anatomically-correct Wyatt doll; yours for only $29.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment