About

Friday, February 29, 2008

Weekend Caption Contest

Red Menace Caption Contest
(Source: AP)

Other Great Contests:
Blonde Sagacity
Cowboy Blob
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
Rodney Dill (I scored an honorable mention here last week.)
RT (I tied for first place here last week!)
Wizbang

B.C.

B.C.








Top Ten Entries:
10. Elmo wants out, man! - Rick
9. I'm the king of the world! - DragonLady474
8. Inmate caught escaping from Sesame Street. - Big White Hat
7. Paparazzi caught a picture of Senator Kennedy trying to leave the alcohol rehab center. - BobG
6. New Breaking and Entering Elmo, complete with wire cutters. - Deathlok
5. After incarceration Tickle-me-Elmo soon became known as Bugger-me-Elmo. - Rodney Dill
4. Unfortunately Elmo's attempt to go over the wall ended tragically. His rotting corpse was left hanging as a reminder to other muppets who thought about trying to escape. - Molly
3. Elmo was overheard saying, "Anybody wanna give me some 'test-tickles?' I just got mine caught on this goddamn wire!" - Uncle Ray
2. George Bush doesn't care about red people. - The Man

WINNER! - B.C.'s Club Gitmo Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment