About

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

I'm starting to feel like this guy.

After last week's weight gain - okay, it was one pound, but a gain is a gain - I buckled down and got back on the hobby horse. The result? I stepped on the scale and saw this staring back at me:

213 pounds

Sweet! Thank you, Weight Watchers! And that was after a cheesesteak with Old NFO yesterday - more on that later. I was starting to think that I reached a plateau, and I wouldn't be able to lose any more. I was pretty downtrodden, then my lovely, supportive wife - who is losing weight faster than you can say, "Size 3" - turned to me and said, "Well, you haven't been exercising."

Et tu, woman?

Unfortunately, she was right. Since our hockey season ended, I haven't been skating, and I am too busy screaming and yelling at my lacrosse team to actually run with them, so I shouldn't be surprised that the weight isn't coming off more quickly.

It's been a total of 23 pounds, which is pretty good, but the fact of the matter is I am still too damned fat. I'll try exercising this week - and maybe skating - to see if that sheds the pounds.

Other Progress Reports:
Molly
RT

No comments:

Post a Comment