About

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Resistance Is Futile

Since everyone and their mother is posting about tonight's primaries - yes, it's the McCain and Obama show again - I figured I'd throw out something different.

LOS ANGELES - Jeri Ryan and her husband, French chef Christophe Eme, have a new family member.

The 40-year-old actress gave birth Sunday to daughter Gisele in Los Angeles, her publicist David Lust announced.

"Both parents are thrilled. Jeri is resting comfortably and Christophe is playing the part of proud new papa quite well," Lust said.
(H/T - Yahoo!)

How funny is it that Ryan's publicist is named "Lust?" Okay, I would be lying if I said I cared a lot about the baby - although I am glad she is healthy. I just wanted to post a photo of Jeri. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment