About

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Win A Date With Scarlett Johansson!

Like. Oh. My. GOD!!!
Here's your chance to meet Scarlett Johansson! "The Other Boleyn Girl" star is auctioning a date with herself online to raise money for Oxfam.
Oxfam. Is that one of those hippie charities? If it is, I'm not interested.
The eBay auction, which launched this morning, so far lists the highest bidder at $1,125.00 as of publish time.
So, does this make Johansson a whore now?
The winner gets to attend the L.A. premiere of Johansson's movie "He's Just Not That Into You" with the star in June. They'll get a chauffeured car for the event and take home a hand-written note from the actress. (H/T - Yahoo!)
Will the winner get to make sweet love to her down by the fire? What? I'm just sayin'. To be brutally honest, I have never been a big Scarlett Johansson fan . .

Then again, I have been wrong before.

No comments:

Post a Comment