About

Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

I look just like Daniel Craig now. It's pretty sweet!

There is only a month left in our Blogger Blubber Battle, and while a lot of people dropped out - or just keep forgetting to post - I still expect them to pony up their $10 entry fee.

Hopefully, they'll be paying it to yours truly.

This week was an exercise fest. I walked between a mile and a mile and a half with Kevin - in the stroller - every day this week. I actually jogged, yes, jogged, on Tuesday during Kyle's lacrosse practice. Final distance: three miles. And I skated a ton at our hockey game on Wednesday night. I'm feeling better, and some of the XXL t-shirts that were a little big on me and now unusable. Life is good.

This morning, I hopped on the scale and looked down at the result. Here's what I saw:

205 Pounds

Okay, it's the same as last week, but I'm not going to complain. At least I didn't gain anything. For those of you with short memories, I started out at 236 pounds on January 1st, so my grand total loss now is 31 pounds. Not half bad. With luck - and hard work - I should be able to get below 200 pounds by the end of June.

Other Progress Reports:
Mrs. Grim
RT

No comments:

Post a Comment