About

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Vacation All I Ever Wanted...

Well, the first week at OBX has been pretty fantastic. Arrived on Friday, and we were on the beach Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Tuesday was a rainout and Wednesday was pretty good. Occasional rain, but nothing too terrible.
I've been either jogging four miles or riding the bicycle for ten miles. Today I went for nearly twelve miles, because the urologist said cycling is better for my prostate problems.
The place where we rented is great. Everyone has more then their share of bedrooms. Erik has been watching the weather and apparently all next week is supposed to be terrific.
We haven't been able to get to mini golf, and haven't gotten to Captain Frank's hot dog place, but we'll get there.
The missus just took Julia to Belk to see if she wanted to look at some new clothes, since it's raining at the moment. Otherwise, everything is good.
Oh, the best part so far... not one person from work has contacted me from work.
I'm trying to get posts up as often as I can.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your vacation. I'm retired and haven't had a good vacation in a long time. But, being retired is like being on vacation, so I should quit complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RG, I think I have cellulitis in my left leg. Think it's cellulitis. Had to get copper stockings for the left leg. No idea how I got it. Have been cycling and jogging most every day, and I'm losing some weight. I'll be home on Friday.

    ReplyDelete