About

Friday, August 09, 2024

Honest Uber Eats Delivery Drives Asks For Tips For His Wedding

Meet Uber Eats delivery driver Paul Slobodzian. Paul was delivering for Uber Eats and when he delivered someone's foods, he humbly asked if he the receiver could give a tip so he could get his fiance the wedding of her dreams.
When a driver for Uber Eats humbly asked for a little generosity in order to give his wife-to-be the wedding of her dreams, the world responded. TikToker Paul Slobodzian has been driving Uber Eats as a side hustle for over a year to save for his wedding.
One evening, Erica Hernandez ordered dinner from Chipotle, and it was Slobodzian who picked it up and brought it over. Concealed inside the bag was a handwritten note. And this where people started being super generous...
“Thank you for your order! I’m delivering for on the side to give my fiancĂ©e the wedding she deserves. Any additional tip through the app or Venmo is greatly appreciated,” the note read. Hernandez was touched by his honesty and dedication, so she shared it on her own TikTok account, which while not being very big, was still the least she could do, she thought.
“I don’t have a lot of followers, but hopefully this reaches the right people,” Erica wrote in her TikTok video, which quickly went viral on the app.

2 comments:

  1. When I went shopping for my wedding dress, I found a fabulous ankle-length dress, fitted through the bodice, with a full skirt of layer upon layer of Italian lace. It cost $350, which back then was a lot. My mother said it looked beautiful on me, but that was all she could afford (on her librarian's salary) for my entire wedding. (She refused to go into hock for things, except a car.) So I could choose to get the dress and forgo any wedding reception, or find a much less expensive dress and have a modest dinner reception with family and guests. I chose the latter and never regretted it.

    Personally, I'd never ask for a tip. And I'd never-ever ask for a tip to help pay for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. Some may give him money, but with this economy...

      Delete