About

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

John Adesoye graduated with a degree in nursing from the University of West England after completing a 2-year nurse associate program, and a 2 year nurse apprenticeship program, at the National Health Services Foundation Trust in Bristol.

In a story that shows how it’s never too late to learn, a man in the UK has graduated from nursing school at 64.
His education actually saw the Nigerian immigrant, who is a father of 5, studying alongside his son, who was attending the very same university.
John Adesoye graduated with a degree in nursing from the University of West England after completing a 2-year nurse associate program, and a 2 year nurse apprenticeship program, at the National Health Services Foundation Trust in Bristol.
“I didn’t think I’d ever go to university, to be honest. But I have passion for learning,” Mr. Adesoye said in a press release. “Even when I was small, I was so curious. When I got the chance to go to university, I didn’t take it for granted—I followed it with my heart.”
“Don’t listen to people who say you’re too old for university,” said Adesoye. “If I can do it, others can too. People are more brilliant than they think and they’re stronger than they think.”
Such a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment