About

Monday, June 13, 2005

Warning Shots

I realize that this is a terrible way for a police officer to think, but will the Michael Jackson jury just get it over with and find him guilty?

I'm sorry, but Natalee Holloway is dead.

NASCAR's ridiculous gear ratio rule changes ruined yesterday's Pocono 500. Thirteen lousy lead changes, and a scrub like Carl Edwards winding up in Victory Lane? Please.

The Phillies were 12-1 on their current homestand - and won yesterday's game, 6-2, with yours truly in attendance. How long until they collapse?

For some inane reason, tree-hugging-hippie Bob Geldolf decided to let Philadelphia host a segment of July's Live 8 concert. Good move, Bob. Funnel millions of dollars into the coffers of the most corrupt mayor in America - John F. Street.

3 comments:

  1. Phillies will collapse in 5..4...3..2..1

    Go Cards (I have disowned the Yankees)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, man congrats on the Runner-Up at the GOP in the City contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.M - Although I live in Philly, I am also a Yankees fan. Despite their Month of Mediocrity, I have not banished them . . . yet.

    Damian - Thanks! I always enjoy The Man's contests.

    ReplyDelete