About

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Dave's All The Rave

If you read one blog a day . . . well, read mine. However, if you read two blogs a day, I suggest checking out Dave at Garfield Ridge. A week or so ago, I posted about my boom in hits. Considering Dave has a fanbase of millions (to date his site had 143,021 visits!), his link probably contributed to my newfound readership. I mean, it can't be the content here, right? Something has to explain why people are checking in, because Bill can't keep coming back twenty times a day!

Any hoo, I wanted to give him a shout-out and my thanks. And, remember, just because he has a picture of Neil Diamond and the cast of T.J. Hooker (sans Adrian Zmed) in his sidebar doesn't mean that he's not entertaining.

(Editor's note: I'm not taking anything away from CUG, Damian, Dr. Phat Tony, GOP and the City, and Tyler D., et al. Read them daily, too. Must . . . remain . . . thankful . . . to . . . friends!)

1 comment: