About

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Laurel And Hearty Handshake . . .

. . . to everyone who stopped by Support Your Local Gunfighter yesterday. My site meter registered 62 hits on Tuesday - yeah, I thought it was a typo, too - which is my highest one-day total ever! I appreciate each and every visitor, and welcome every single comment.

By the way, feel free to click on the comments to add some input. If you're not a blogger, you can leave an anonymous message with you name at the end . . . or not. Whatever floats your boat. Just try and keep it clean. My mother-in-law reads this stuff! Thanks again!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love your site. I come by often. But don't comment much. I'm not as funny as Dr Tony. Keep up the good work. Stay safe as an officer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... First. Isn't that what your supposed to do when your the first one to comment! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fundementally It Really helps to Say Things like FIRST with some flare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve - You are a loyal reader, and I appreciate you taking the time out to read my drivel. Comment when you feel the desire; you don't have to do it every day.

    Dr. - That comment had so much flare, you could word at Chotchkie's. (See "Office Space")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I meant "work." Damn spell check!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhh...Just to let all know, I'm very hetero...as a matter of fact that is the first time I've ever typed flare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I'm wondering...as a lawman, what is your stance on the right to bear arms for non-police-type personnel (civilian pukes)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock on, cowboy! That's why we have the Second Ammendment!

    ReplyDelete