About

Sunday, July 24, 2005

She Caught The Katey

. . . and left me a mule to ride (The Blues Brothers).

There's a new blogger in town, and her name is Kate. Kate is already a Domelights legend, but today she joins the blogosphere with her new venture, Katey's Korner.

Since the Korner is only one post old, I'll fill you in on what to expect. Brilliance. That is all. Look, Kate is smarter than me. (Who isn't?) She is more well-spoken that I will ever be. And her writing can be witty, funny, thought-provoking, and entertaining all at the same time. Her stuff will make you cry, she's so good. Next to her, I'm a novice who couldn't hold her athletic supporter. (Okay, bad metaphor since she's a woman, but you get the idea.) In short, if you enjoy the drivel I toss at the screen like so much monkey feces, you will love Katey's Korner. If you don't, I'll personally refund 110% of your money.

Katey's Korner is a must-read, kids. The Conservative UAW Guy has already stopped by, and even posted a comment already. (Thanks, Jimmy, for helping to make her feel welcome.) So, what are the rest of ya waiting for? Check out her blog. NOW! Would ol' Wyatt steer ya wrong?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!
    What're guys waitin' fer?

    I've even got her blogrolled (she reciprocated, too!).

    Yay! Bloggin' is fun!

    Y'all heard Wyatt.
    NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professor (or Wyatt, as he's known here),

    WOW! You do wonders for a person's ego! I feel so honored.

    Thank you so much for your kind words. You are a gem.

    Hugs to you,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mention it, Kate. You would do the same for us.

    ReplyDelete