About

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ice Princess

It's been a while since I posted a picture of a fabulous babe, so I dredged up the archives for this early Wyatt crush, Katarina Witt. For years, my mother thought I was watching figure skating because I liked the sport! Um, no. I am a heterosexual man. As such, I am attracted to gorgeous, curvy Eastern Bloc women.

Katarina fits the bill.

I swear to Lenin, if the Iron Curtain had more hotties like her lying about, communism would still be going strong. Damned Marxists!

5 comments:

  1. In "America: The Book," they show how Miss Vladivostok aged into an old hag within two weeks.

    It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian - I own the book, and LOVE the "Dress the Supreme Court" pages. Although a nude Ruth Bader-Ginsberg is not recommended over Corn Flakes.

    CUG - Agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this Slovak-German-American finds Katerina enchanting. But not Ruth Bader-Ginsberg. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cowboy - Slovaks get links here. You shoulda told me sooner!

    ReplyDelete