About

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

As Seen On TV . . . In The Fourth Reich!

Has anybody seen this new product yet? Here's the lowdown: you're stuffy and wheezy, and you really need some fast-acting relief. Enter SudaCare Shower Soothers. Just place a tablet in your shower, turn on the water, and breathe in the Shower Soothers' fumes. Mmm . . . that's better!

Okay, does anyone see what's wrong with this picture? Showers, tablets, and gaseous fumes are supposed to entice someone to buy this product? Do you think the good folks at SudaCare need some sensitivity training in the area of, oh; I don't know . . . the Holocaust???

Or am I overreacting?

7 comments:

  1. I saw that commercial and thought it was a strange product as well- I wasn't thinking of gas chambers, only the inevitable gooey crap that will be left on the shower floor. What a cleaning nightmare! (Oh, I am SO turning back into a housewife. Le Sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyatt,

    That's awesome! I never in a million years would have caught that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandy - Domestic Goddess indeed.

    Tony - I saw it on MNF last night and thought it odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right up there with Aids appetite suppressent candy. Can't remember if that's the right spelling, but they had to be unhappy when AIDS became well known.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DBS - I remember that!!! Glad I didn't have any of their stock!!!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by. I even welcome Michigan State fans (especially after the Maize and Blue beat them this week).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Sooner fan, that Michigan State story was just too funny to pass up. I even used it as a lesson to my sons, don't talk crap unless you can back it up.

    BOOMER SOONER! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, DBS! The story WAS funny. And any team that beats a team from Texas is okay by me.

    ReplyDelete