About

Saturday, October 08, 2005

"I'll Be Back"

Unless you're under 18 years of age, that is.

Cal-E-For-Nee-Ah Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed a bill which prohibits minors from buying "violent" videogames, such as Grand Theft Auto. I guess Damian and Tyler are out of luck. Heh.

In an unrelated story, The Governator, star of such "family" films as Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer, The Terminator, Commando, Raw Deal, Predator, The Running Man, Red Heat, Total Recall, Terminator 2, Last Action Hero, True Lies, Eraser, Batman and Robin, End of Days, The 6th Day, Collateral Damage, and Terminator 3 just read the definition of "hypocrite," and is now rethinking his position.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, you left "Junior" off the list. That was absolute horror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler is 19 and therefore not a minor.

    You bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damian is not 18 therefore a minor.




    You... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandy - Oh God yes! Awful, awful film.

    Damian - Heh.

    Ty - Reply for Damian: "Ouch!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to buy beer for minors- now it'll be beer and video games?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pandy - Oh nice! Corrupting our nation's utes. What kind of M.P. are you???

    BTW, did you see that Flyers/Devils score on Friday? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what kind of MP indeed! The kind whose friends in the barracks were almost all underage! I am of the opinion that if you are old enough to get blown up by insurgents, you're old enough to have a Rolling Rock with me. More beer for vets, I say!

    And no, I haven't seen ANY scores. I guess if the Devils suck too hard, I can always root for Nashvegas. Saves me the trouble of getting thumped by country singin' hockey fans. I used to have a crush on Steve Sullivan, back when I lived in Toronto, so it won't even be a stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Hold on, Baba Looey, I was just funnin' with ya!!! I agree that if you're old enough to serve, then you're old enough to be served. And I promise if I ever get the chance to see NASCAR at Bristol, the KEGS are on me!

    Actually, the Devils are in first place, but they blew a lead against the Flyers the other night. I am SERIOUSLY rooting for the Preds this season because I habe Kariya and Vokoun in my fantasy league.

    ReplyDelete