About

Monday, October 17, 2005

Quick, Rub My Blog For Luck!

Holy crap! It's been a banner weekend. First, Michigan beats Penn State on a last second TD (and USC does the same to Notre Dame). Then, the Denver Broncos spank the New England Patriots. Finally, the Atlanta Falcons beat the New Orleans Ain'ts on their second try for a last second field goal. (I'm not a Falcons fan, but I picked them for my friend Gerry's suicide pool. Whoo hoo!)
Today, I won GOP and the City's Weekend Caption Contest! Frankly, I didn't think my entry was all that funny, but feel free to stop by and judge for yourself. Sooner or later, my luck is gonna run out.

6 comments:

  1. Someone's on a roll...

    Besides my Bills and Sabres winning, been a crappy sports weekend for me.

    Yanks are out, Syracuse got spanked by RUTGERS!?!?!, and watching Leinhart roll into the endzone as time ticked to zero made me sick to my stomach...

    Congrats my friend! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!

    But is really necessary to GLOAT about the fact that Penn St. lost? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won because your check cleared. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peak - I saw that 'Cuse score and cringed.

    Anon - Yup. See today's post.

    TM - Done! Can I send you a check for you to let me beat you in football this week, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fantasy football team needs to regroup after losing to the last place team. Last week I lost to a team who had 3 players on "bye". I will need Albert Pujols on my team to have a shot this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, Wyatt:
    It isn't all that funny.

    Bastard. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete