About

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Stupid (Sports) Questions

What exactly is the mascot of Ball State University?

Do you think it would be okay if I punched Chris Berman in the mouth?

How funny would it be if the Chicago White Sox threw the World Series again?

Does anyone else think that the new NBA dress code is ridiculous? I mean, if they dress themselves up in suits and classy clothes, we may forget that most of them are thugs.

Can we all agree that LPGA golfer (not the cylon) Grace Park is a Robo-babe?


7 comments:

  1. Ball State Jokes, er, Cardinals. Like U of L.

    And I don't think the dress code is nearly as ridiculous as the players' responses to it. "That's our culture," "They don't want us to be hip-hop," etc. But then, I hate rap and AFAIC, it's nothing but criminal culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me so hawny. I wouldn't mind if she selected the number one woody from my golf bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peak - Got that right! Yummy!

    Prof - I know, but I just like the double entendre. The players are a joke. I mean you are professionals; dress like it. BTW, I have been having trouble loging on to your site. May just be me, but it takes forever to load and I don't get anything but the blue field and the stars.

    Insol - Very punny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the answer your question about the Ball State Mascot. It is in fact a legendary Spartan warrior named Testikles.

    According to a little known passage in Homer's Iliad "Fair maidens did yoga trying to get what he kept in his toga."

    ReplyDelete