About

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The 2005 Weblog Awards

Leave it to Peak to find something like this. The 2005 Weblog Awards aren't too far away, and any piece of detritus can be nominated. (Hint, hint!) Peakah nominated his blog for Best Blog Design and Best of the 251-500 Blogs. You can nominate yourself, but since I am much too modest, I was hoping someone could click the link and throw some pity my way. No one in their right mind would nominate SYLG for Best Blog, but maybe I could get a shout out for Best New Blog - it had to have been created after November, 2004, so I qualify.

Of course, I know I have zero shot of winning anything . . . unless every other nominated blog suffers a fatal crash. Hey, a guy's gotta hope, right?

Oh, and to my fellow bloggers out there, jump in the fray. It would be great if one of us won something!

4 comments:

  1. Not to pee-pee on your parade, but are you qualified as a "new blog"? Do you have to count MiddieBack in your "blog-time"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for Best Law blog. It was either that or Best LGBT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think anyone would have nominated my blog for anything?? C'mon! Ain't no shame in my self-servin game!

    G'luck bruddah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man - Good question. I started this one on D-Day of this year. (Not that I'd win anything anyway . . . )

    Gunny - Hey, thanx!

    Peak - I never said it was shameful. I just said it's not my bag, baby!

    ReplyDelete