About

Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Blank Slate

I've got nuthin'. I've been sitting staring at the computer screen since the start of the Eagles game, and the post ideas just aren't appearing. (Luckily for me, the Eagles suck, and I'm not missing much.) The blame for this lack of creativity rests firmly on Pandy's shoulders. She is also in a writing slump, and I am positive reading her post jinxed me. Thanks a lot, Yoshiko!

Actually, now that I think of it, today is my friend Bill's birthday. Happy birthday, Bill! Bill gets props for turning me on to Fox's Prison Break, which is quickly becoming the best show on television. It was somewhat a coup for him, since ninety-five percent of the programs he watches are crapola. I mean, the guy watches Commander-in-Chief for God's sake! Thankfully, I am helping him keep the balance by feeding him healthy portions of 24, Smallville, and Battlestar Galactica. What are friends for?

8 comments:

  1. 1. This is definitely Steelers territory; the only time I've seen or heard even a mention of the Eagles was that blow up a few weeks ago.

    2. Didn't Smallville go off the air like years ago?

    3. When does 24 start again?

    4. I'm really bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually have a friend you watches Commander-in-Chief? And you admit to knowing them? Eeeeew

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's who watches, not you. They have bad taste and I can't type...you need new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad I could drag you down too, law-dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prof - I despise the Eagles, but I didn't think the Pit/Bal game would be good, and I have Plaxico Burress on ym fantasy team - thus, I watched the Philly game.

    Smallville is still going strong in its fifth season. Do a Google search for Erica Durance - she plays Lois Lane - and tell me you wouldn't watch it!

    24 starts after the football playoffs. That sucks.

    I figured.

    SK - Yeah, he's more of an acquaintance, really. Heh.

    Yoshiko - Jinx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think Geena was hot, but not anymore with this Commander in Chief crap!!! I saw a commercial of this show once and the scene was that they had a terrorist that had info they needed and she said " I better not hear of any torturing going on to get the information from this guy" I wonder in the real world if this guy had information she needed to save one of her own children, how she would feel about torturing this guy to get it!! Liberals Suck!! they have just ticked me off so no flair today!!! and sorry for the long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACQUAINTANCE!?!?!?

    The Godfather is not happy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Anon" - Relax, BILL, I was just kidding. The least you could have done was sign your name. Laaa-zzzyyyy!

    ReplyDelete