About

Saturday, November 19, 2005

One At A Time! No Shoving!

Blog-induced entertainment may be a little scarce this week, since most of my sidebar will have hung themselves by the time you read this. Yours truly is searching for the noose after my Wolverines blew a 9-point lead to Ohio State, losing 25-21.

'Bama fans Doc and Tyler are still in disbelief that Auburn won this year's edition of the Iron Bowl, 28-18. By the way, did anyone see the blonde twins CBS kept showing in the stands? Schwing!

Peak is surely drowning his sorrows after those scumbags at Notre Dame spanked Syracuse, 34-10. (Not so funny when the Irish beat your team, is it Josh?)

And last, but certainly not least, The Man's Volunteers lost to Vanderbilt, 28-24. VANDERBILT??? Damn.

11 comments:

  1. Well I'm happy- I like the Commodores! I think a groovy old band is an awesome mascot for a sports team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Ohioan, I apologize for our team winning.
    (I didn't see the game, I went shooting!!! Yay!)

    Maybe next time, Wyatt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They show the twins 5 times a game every game. Nothing new. (Still hot)

    I am more pissed at the Alabama/LSU game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky for you i'm too plowed to comment....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wish Oregon would get the respect it deserves!! Smoked OSU though!! Take that Beaver Fans HA HA HA HA!!!! btw fmragtops,,, that way you guys could end up being 2nd in the end huh? That Reggie Bush is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who are these "volunteers" you speak of. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Bama wasn't really a top ten team to start with. Their offense is just mostly offensive to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penn State. Say no more!
    Dang you, USC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boys, it's just a game!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Vols game sucked. Especially from Section E row 9 where I was sitting. I was expecting for the crowd to be nice and rowdy, but after they tooka 21-7 lead you could hear a pin drop for the rest of the game.

    ReplyDelete