About

Friday, November 18, 2005

WKQQ Kitten Billboard Update

I gotta agree with Uber - I think this pic is doctored!

Um . . . there ain't one. After promising to unveil the new billboard - which allegedly shows the radio broad without her shirt - WKQQ is either stalling for time or completely dropped the ball. Hey guys, drop her clothes, not the ball! At the time of this post, the WKQQ website still has not posted the new billboard pic, which makes me wonder if there are shenanigans afoot.

When there is an update, I'll post the new pic.

Update: Finally, the pic is posted (see above). I agree with Peak; this contest was lame.

7 comments:

  1. first of all, having her lose her clothes for each Kentucky win isn't all that risky anyway, it's freaking KENTUCKY! (well, they have more wins than Syracuse but I digress)

    If she was a real ho, she'd drop her clothes for USC!

    Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the look of their schedule that will be all she's going to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they're totally photoshopping those tatas or something equally disappointing. Sorry guys.

    bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when chicks do that!

    I'm such a sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peak - I agree. Cripes, have her do it for Louisville even!

    Prof - Thanks, I updated last night.

    Doc- What? You don't think they're gonna lose to Georgia???

    Uber - You always have to ruin it for us, dontcha?

    Peak - You and me both, chief.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping us apprised, Wyatt!
    Did you sign the petition to get Melissa the newsbunny over to the states?

    ReplyDelete