About

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Zero To Sixty In . . . Sixty Years!

Today is my mother's sixtieth birthday. Born on Armistice Day in 1945, Kathleen Elizabeth "Earp" has been an accomplished flautist (but passed up a college scholarship), above average league bowler, and revered softball coach while raising a brilliant blogger . . . as well as two "other" kids. I could go on and on about my mother, but since she doesn't read this drivel, what would be the point?

My family (along with the two "other" kids' families) will be taking Mom out to Applebee's for lunch – where I can finally prove to everyone that everything on their menu is made of apples. Or so I have been told.

Happy birthday, Mom!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Wyatt's Mom, Can he come out to play now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve - I was allowed out last night . . . only to lose by one goal to Chilly McPhilly's. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free advice! All of you should tell your mother what she means to you and how much you appreciate all she has done for you and of course, give her a hug and a kiss!
    Be sure you have tissues!

    ReplyDelete