About

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Here, Kitten, Kitten!

Remember Kitten, the radio bimbo who promised to take off an item of clothing for every University of Kentucky football win?

Yeah, me neither.

After immediately losing her sweatshirt, the Wildcats have lost more times than the Washington Generals. (Wow, a Harlem Globetrotters reference!) It got so bad that I soon lost interest, until Peak reminded me that UK won this week. Upon checking the site, I also found out that the 'Cats won another game somewhere in there, because Kitten also lost her shoes. (Big whoop! In my opinion, footwear shouldn't count!) Any hoo, here's the current billboard.

I will post the new and improved billboard - the site claims Kitten will lose her top on Friday after Kentucky's spanking of Vanderbilt - as soon as the pic is up.

Hat Tip to Peakah for reminding me about this radio stunt.

10 comments:

  1. I saw the score scroll yesterday and that post jumped into my mind... or was it when I was taking a dump I thought of your site... can't recall...

    Thanks tho! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peak - Whatever gets the fannies on the site. Maybe they should put PC's in bathroom stalls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt... How about each time you work the wagon you shed an article of clothing. That should keep you off the truck the rest of your career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wyatt: already had that in mind for the house we're gonna build in the next several years...

    also gonna install one of those fancy toilets that has a little booty shower and a dryer! I can have my whole home office in the pisser!

    Tried the funky toilet in the Whiskey Suite at Green Valley Ranch this summer... say g'bye to tha dingleberries!!!!

    uhhh... too... much... beer...

    before you haul me away in your paddywagon can ya throw in a cup holder in the back for me?

    *bellllllllllllllllllllllch*

    ...who brought the drunk guy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big whoop? lol

    One man's "big whoop" is another's fetish, ya know. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wagon - Agreed. NO ONE wants to see that!

    Peak - I would chastise you for commenting while inebriated, but if I had a site visit every time I posted that way, I'd be back to 200+ a day! Dingleberries? Nice!

    Uber - I am not into the foot fetish thing, but I am sure there are plenty who are . . . Wagon, I'm looking at you, chief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wyatt... My fetish is for back hair on octogenarian women. NOT feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wagon - I KNEW IT!!!

    Karma - I as thinking the same thing. It's like in strip poker when the ladies try and take off an earring or a belt. Puh-lease!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't lose hope. You still have Tennessee, they suck.

    ReplyDelete