About

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Membership Has Its Privileges

"So then, the Feds swept down and locked me up . . ."

Boy, it must be good to be related to Philly mayor John "I can't waste my time at a promotion ceremony" Street (D).

Milton Street, Jr. - the nephew of the mayor and son of uber-corrupt "businessman" Milton Street - was feared missing on Tuesday night, but instead of forwarding the report to the pertinent detective division, "someone" ordered the city's HOMICIDE SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT to take the case!

For the benefit of my out-of-town readers, Philadelphia's homicide rate (currently at 371 this year, as opposed to 330 last year) is skyrocketing. Thus, homicide detectives are a little too busy to be searching for the mayor's ADULT nephew. Chief of Detectives Joseph Fox allegedly asked the homicide division to handle the job. I don't buy that.

Chief Fox wouldn't divert resources from the most important unit in the department to look for Milton Street's idiot son. This decision came from on high, and only one jackass was responsible: John F. "the citizens" Street. I can; wait until he tells me to track down his runaway dog.

By the way, young Milty was located, safe and sound. I know we were all concerned.

8 comments:

  1. Whooo Hoooo 2 in a row!! Man, and to think I was losing my touch!! That picture would be a great Caption contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie, you don't want to know how close you came to missing out!
    You and Earpy better not be talking trash about me while I'm gone!
    And have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that AP pic. It looks like the mayor is invoking his all powerful Voodoo magic to summon the detective forces to do his bidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ssssteve - You're on a roll . . . just in time for the Christmas break. Thought about a Caption Contest, but didn't wanna step on The Man's ideas.

    Linda - Sssteve, isn't Linda a real pain in the . . . What? She's not gone yet? Never mind.

    Insol - Isn't it LOL funny? He's such a toad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry to hear that Wyatt. That they found the him, I mean.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK - Yeah, me too. He was at a local McDonald's if you can believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOSERS!!! THE FREAKIN' FAMILY!!!!
    Sorry....I'm 37...so that's about how many years I've had to watch the toad on tv and witness his arrogant stupidity. Don't know if that made any sense, but whatever. One thing I am grateful for...I don't have to look at his fat, hairy back jumping into one of the city pools for a photo op. :) Hope no one sends the cops to look for me the next time I have a Mac Attack.

    ReplyDelete