About

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Memed Again?

Damnit!!! This one is a short one, but I may refrain from tagging anyone at the present time, since I don't want my blogger friends to kick my arse. Today's topic:

What Are Your Five Favorite Christmas Songs?

And, of course, my choices have to be a little off the beaten path.

5. "Carol of the Bells" ("Ding, fries are done!")

4. "Father Christmas" - The Kinks

3. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - The Pretenders

2. "The Twelve Days of Christmas" - Bob and Doug MacKenzie

1. "Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)" - The Ramones.

14 comments:

  1. Great list....do you want an apple pie with that????do you want an apple pie with that.....take off, eh!!!! Need a tuke? (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jingle Bells" - The Barking Dogs

    It always gets emotional. Damn, I love Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh....my favorite: The twelve days of Christmas with the guy that sounds like Archie Bunker and the people going off about Christmas cards and in-laws...and Trans Siberian Orchestra Sareivo whatever the rest of the title is(geez my spelling is awful today, sorry)--well it rocks and that is what matters! Boy am I hyper from Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peak - Relax, chief. Two in one week is pushing it.

    RT - " . . . and a beer in a tree."

    Wagon - Exactly what I thought you'd say.

    RT - TSO is pretty cool. I dig 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Cough* Tag me. Finals are over. *Cough*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like the twisted Christmas carols.

    "Walkin' Round in Women's Underwear"

    and
    "Teddy the Red Nosed Senator"

    My kids love the "Ironman" version of "I Am Santa Claus"

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love those barking dogs too.

    Hey, if you don't tag bloggers who think they are somebody just to see what happens you should be cool. Try Lawrence Simon if you do though...I hear he loves memes so much and is huge crazy about Christmas music. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too many to choose from, but "Blue Christmas" by Elvis always makes me feel warm and fuzzy! Sorta like looking at Tom without a shirt! (Can you tell I'm smiling hugely?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kinks! Amen! Very good, sheriff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob - I saw them a few years ago at the Mann. Awesome show!

    ReplyDelete