About

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Luck Be A Lady Tonight

I want Shayna Richardson to be my new partner. The 21-year old Missouri native is luckier than Ashton Kutcher and Michael Douglas combined. While skydiving over America's Jewel - Siloam Springs, Arkansas - Richardson's main parachute failed, and her reserve only partially opened.

She hit the ground face-first at 50mph. (As opposed to myself, whose face only looks like it hit the ground at 50.) Sometime during one of her FOUR operations, doctors noticed that Shayna was pregnant! Currently, both Richardson and her unborn child are doing well.

In an unrelated story, I am giving Hillary Clinton and Barbara Streisand skydiving lessons for Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. I heard that story this morning. It's incredible. She's a very lucky woman, and the baby is truly blessed.

    BTW, tag! You're it! I hope you're ready to play!

    It's a "meme Christmas"!

    What are your five favorite CHRISTmas songs?

    Name them and then tag five more.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...it could only improve their looks. I saw the story on the news yesterday morning. WOW! meep meep...Roadrunner will always win the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominate Cindy Sheehan for Skydiving lessons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's one to make us all warm n fuzzy inside. And not just the dangerous lessons for feminazis either, the part about the baby is schweet too. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I saw her on Fox last night. Pretty amazing, though I really didn't need all the details on peeling her face off and replacing the bones ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon - You suck!

    RT - Gravity is an evil mistress.

    Sssteve - Second!

    Peak - Heh!

    Uber - Definitely a Festivus miracle!

    Prof - Coulda been worse. Yesterday we had an hour of crime scene photos in training. Mostly greusome homicides and suicides. The worst was a shotgun to the face. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete