About

Thursday, January 12, 2006

20,000!

Finnish hockey god Jari Kurri

SYLG recorded visitor number 20,000 early Wednesday morning. The person who posted the lucky number logged on from the Tampere University of Technology in FINLAND!!! How ironic that the hit comes from an ice hockey powerhouse. Once again, thank you all for the continued support, and I’ll try my best to keep bringing the funny. (Or at least give you a few minutes respite from doing some actual work!)

Now, if you don’t mind, I’m gonna go back to playing Driver 3 for PlayStation 2.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, you funny cowboy/dectective! But don't think this picture counts as one for the ladies! You have to do better than that! Oh wait, does that qualify as grief?

    Notice I'm not saying the obvious! I could, but am choosing not to since I now know you have a dark side! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now I'll have this song going through my head all day...

    Congrats Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin - I was actually counting it for the visitor from Finland. Wasn't sure if it was a male or a female, so I figured Kurri would suffice.

    Rach - Thanks. Now I'll have it going through my mind, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool...Finland. How about a picture of hockey god Rod Brind'Amour...I know he's not Finnish, but....

    Congrats on your 20,000th....Didn't Gene Simmons have 20,000 hits or was that Wilt the Stilt (hmmm wonder about the stilt thing)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RT - "Hot Rod" is Canadian,. Sorry. Nice try, though. And those aren't exactly the "hits" I have been talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete