About

Monday, January 23, 2006

Deja Vu All Over Again

Today was the first of four straight days of annual training. Every year, police officers must be re-certified by the Pennsylvania MPOETC (Don't ask!). Even though I spent three weeks in this classroom last month (for promotional training), I'm stuck here again. I couldn't tell you what I learned during the eight-hour classes, so I'll tell you ten things that popped into my mind while I was bored:

10. "Must . . . stay . . . awake!"
9. "There's not one single attractive female in this entire class."
8. "I wonder what Uber is wearing today?"
7. "I have NO ideas for a post today. Oh, screw it, I'll just pump out another Top Ten List."
6. "Jesus, it's only 10:30!!!"
5. "I wonder what Peakah's gambling losses were last year?"
4. "Is Wilfred Brimley still alive, or is he dead?"
3. "Why do some people like white chocolate?"
2. "Would anyone read a blog about Battlestar Galactica? How does Blogs4Boomer sound?"
1. "I wonder who would win a gunfight between Dr. Phat Tony, CUG, and Tyler D.?"

13 comments:

  1. I can honestly say that I've probably put more lead down a range than both of them combined. Practice makes an effective killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Uber wearing today?

    We've already been through the battle of the bloggers route.
    We all win, hippies bite it big-time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc - Damn! I think you just verbally bitch-slapped them!

    Maria - 36-24-36. Oh, you meant Tony's stats.

    CUG - Good point. But she could e-mail me a pic of what she's wearing just the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #6--Were you praying to Jesus? Did he give you an answer?

    #4-Willie is alive and well...eating lots of oatmeal.

    #3-People like white chocolate because they are racist. (sarcasm alert) Hmmm....would the white chocolate be included in New Orleans?

    #1-CUG would win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry CUG and Tyler, but I would back Doc! And I suggest that Wyatt be the target for that comment over at Docs site!! HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RT - I always pray to Jesus when I'm bored. (Sorry God!). Good to know about Brimley. #3 is funny. And a vote for the CUG!

    Sssteve - Another Doc prediction. And it's not my fault, I thought it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to agree with Sssteve.
    Doc would be best at killing'.
    CUG would have the most guns.
    I would make efficient cannon fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny, the only thing I thought
    of while reading this was "Must...stay...awake!"

    What's that saying about great minds?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wyatt- Aw, so sweet of you to think of me. Just the usual Monday garb yeasterday.

    http://i1.tinypic.com/minqk6.jpg

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn Uber is HOT in that getup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wyatt: a grand total of 150 bucks! I can't gamble without getting a pain in my chest... it's not fun to me except when playing with someone elses money!

    ...man miss a couple days of the blogosphere and I feel like I'm a week behind!! (no not a weak be-hind... this southwestern food has insured that)

    ReplyDelete