About

Monday, January 30, 2006

It's Funny 'Cause She's A Bitch

I'm still having giggle fits after reading about this America Hater's "troubles."

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow signed to become a spokesmodel for cosmetics company Estee Lauder, because she was desperate for cash.

(Is she really attractive enough to be a spokesperson for Estee Lauder?)

The "Slyvia" star shocked fans when she agreed to front a high profile advertising campaign, but she insists it was her first paycheck in three years.

("Sylvia?" Did anyone see this rubbish?)

She says, "I'll tell you why. I basically stopped making money from acting in 2002. All the things I've done since then have been things I've really wanted to do and I have not made money from them."

(What the hell is she talking about? You mean to tell me she can't put her kids through college with the box office receipts from "Duets?" Jackass.)

5 comments:

  1. My God. How does she survive? I mean, up until 2002 she was making a decent living - enough to afford her jet setting around the globe and wearing clothes that cost more than the entire GDP of some African nations.

    You simply can't save and invest on a Hollywood salary - there's just nothing left over after paying for dinner. They are in it because they love their *art*, you know, not for the money.

    To think of their sacrifices to bring us such triumphs as "Romy and Michelle" and "Closer" and "Alfie"...

    God bless her...

    /Gawd, I feel sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Apple needs designer clothes, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, yes she is, isn't she? Poor poor baby. No really, I was talkin' about Apple for having such dweebs for parents!

    ReplyDelete