About

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saddle Up!

Well, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that my Denver Broncos are playing for a chance to go to Super Bowl XL at 3pm today. The Broncos will face a very good Pittsburgh Steelers team, and a win will be a hard-tough one.

The bad news is that if the Broncos win today, I'll probably miss the entire Super Bowl. Since the NFL season lasts about as long as a baseball season anymore, the big game isn't until February 5th, and I'll be working 4pm X 12am. Even if there were a television in our squad room, I'd most likely be too busy to watch the game. Damn.

SYLG is still rooting hard for Denver today, and if they win, I'll just have to set up the TiVo. Go Broncos!

9 comments:

  1. Don't the pre-pre-game and pre-game shows last until midnight now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the Broncos win?

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, Batman! What a dilemma!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pitt and Seahawks? I bet the ABC execs are just jumping for joy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of those 4 teams were going to draw like the colts or the NE. Sorry about those steelers wyatt. but, I think they win the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic.
    I'm sure this post is about sports or something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peak - And the game is in the armpit of America - Detroit. Oh joy!

    Sssteve - I'm rooting for the Steelers now. Despite living in Philly, I'm pretty much an AFC guy.

    CUG - I think so. I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wyatt, don't visit my blog, you won't like the picture I put up.

    ReplyDelete