About

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Michael Schiavo: Scumbag Extraordinairre

He barely waited until Terri's body was cold:

SAFETY HARBOR, Fla. - Michael Schiavo, whose brain-damaged wife was at the center of a contentious end-of-life battle that played out on a worldwide media stage, has remarried, family members said.

Schiavo married his longtime girlfriend Jodi Centonze on Saturday in a private church ceremony, said John Centonze, the brother of the bride.

Schiavo's former wife, Terri, died in March after her feeding tube was removed. She had suffered irreversible brain damage after collapsing at age 26 in 1990.

How ironic is it that Schiavo remarried in a place called "Safety Harbor?" I believe there is a special place in hell awaiting a guy with stones this big.

11 comments:

  1. One of the problems I have with him is the money. I can't believe he was concerned for Teri since he was involved with his now wife at the same time. He could've divorced her and gone on his way, but he wouldn't have gotten the money. Over and over, we hear about wives/husbands killing their spouses for ins money. (No one seems to notice they get caught doing this--dummies!) I'm not saying he killed her but that he was more interested in getting the money.
    I also have a problem with the way he treated her parents when she died. Not allowing them to go to the funeral and burying her far away from them. He just seemed to be doing it out of spite. Nothing new, but if he had been nicer to them I wouldn't think he was such a rodent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pathetic! And I think you are right Wyatt!! special place in Hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a friend who spent years in a coma, I have alot of personal reasons for being concerned by what he did. More than anything I would encourage all who read this to learn about the laws in your state and make certain that your wishes are in writing...with more than one copy...held by more than one individual. If for no other reason, protect your loved ones and save them from having to guess at your wishes. Most of us talk about it, few of us put it on paper...then it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable.
    I'm surprised someone hasn't taken him out yet. Oh, I forgot.
    Pro-life people don't go out an murder...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Schiavo was joust making sure that his wifes wishes were carried out like she would have wanted. I think her exact words were, "You can marry another woman over my dead body"
    Michael accomplished the mission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scumbag is too nice of a word for him. It is pretty harsh to say there is a special place in hell for someone but on this occasion it fits!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DPT, you evil little comic! lol
    Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww man, I gotta ditto Linda on DPT...that was awful *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know about the new wife, but I would be more than a little concerned about my prospects being married to this guy.

    Might not get much sleep, you know.

    ReplyDelete