About

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stupid Questions

How come Judge Alito can be held accountable for something he has said or written twenty years ago, but Teddy *hic* Kennedy, Joe “Plagiarism” Biden, and Arlen “Magic Bullet” Specter cannot?

How come steroid-injecting thugs like Mark McGwire and Rafael Palmiero are being considered for the Baseball Hall of Fame, but Pete “Put A Sawbuck Against The Reds” Rose is not?

Does anybody remember “The Equalizer?” God, that show was terrific!

When are we gonna wise up and nuke Iran?

6 comments:

  1. I looooved The Equalizer but he shoulda taken care of Teddy Kennedy and I woulda loved him even more. The drunken dweeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was in The Equalizer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love that show.

    I liked today's scrap between Kennedy and Specter. I'm waitin' for Aulito to go Jersey on Kennedy's wide-load arse!

    I felt so bad for the Judge's wife...bastards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMC - Thank you. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

    SK - It was such a good show. HDNet is showing reruns of it every weeknight.

    Lin - British actor Edward Woodward. Like Miami Vice, it had a lot of great guest stars that became mega-stars later. You can see the details at www.imdb.com, and type in The Equalizer in the search engine.

    RT - You have great taste. I heard clips of the scrap. In my opinion, they should've killed each other. They're both pretty much worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I quote you on the blind squirrel thingy? You are a well of wisdom! ;)

    ReplyDelete