About

Friday, February 17, 2006

Linkfest!!!

With apologies to the folks in my sidebar, I haven't been able to stop by much the last two weeks. Work has been busy, and the entire family (save for me) has been sick. Thus, I owe some folks a little linky love. To wit:

Deathlok found Kim Bauer!!! Looks like she's been vacationing in Turin.

The CUG is a bald-faced liar! But he's damned funny, and I will have my revenge.

Uber is looking for a gun. Obviously for keeping stalkers like me away.

Tyler D's computer crashed. CTU is investigating.

Dr. Phat Tony pisses off nerds. Deathlok is not amused.

Sssteve professes his love. Heh, wuss.

The Man takes on "Goat Play." Ewww!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I hope I am the FIRST!! one to experience that sweet revenge!!!

    Heh. ;)

    Be gentle with me Wyatt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be gentle? Who is the wuss now?!! leave me alone while I go suck my thumb 'cause jimmy's a poo poo head for being first!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cug, did light you up pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to do a whole series of filthy lies about DPT readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wyatt, come over and see my little troll! He is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you so schweet. Thanks for teh linky-love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed you lost an inch off your height, in the 'fat stat' versus your initial pledged recording. I think the middle number is the one you were supposed to target ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUG - Whoa! We're not gonna hold hands and sing "Kum-by-ah!" You think I'm a liberal???

    Sssteve - "Poo poo head?" Nice.

    Doc - If we did that for all of your readers, we could probably fill . . . a paragraph. HA!

    Uber - Anytime, darlin'.

    Insol - It was a typo. I wish I were 5'10", but I'll never make it. 5'9" it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found out why my computer crashed. Edgar hacked it. He thought I had the perfect recipe for lasagna. When he couldn’t find it he deleted my stash of Elisha Cuthbert pictures.

    HE DELETED all my high-resolution Elisha Cuthbert pictures.


    NOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete