About

Friday, February 03, 2006

People I Hate

Your Q&A answers will be posted today, but I didn’t want to forego Friday’s traditional PIH. And away we go . . .

Martin Lawrence

I’m not sure why I hate Lawrence more; because his is a renowned racist, or because he has less talent than Ryan Seacrest. This fraud is currently “starring” in Big Mama’s House 2. Didn’t Big Mama’s House 1 suck??? What mental defective thought a sequel to this filmmaking abortion would be a good idea? In my Utopian society, and actor who has two consecutive bombs will be publicly flogged. Martin would probably be a repeat offender. Lawrence . . . OUT!

Donovan McNabb

Okay, I’m finally through with this guy. How many times can a man play the victim until it gets nauseating? McNabb was at the Super Bowl festivities – as a spectator instead of a player – and told the media that the attacks thrown his way by Terrell Owens amounted to “black on black crime.” Drama Queen Alert! Hey, Donovan, the attempted murder we had last week where a man cut off three of his ex-girlfriend’s fingers and stabbed her repeatedly in the torso is “black on black crime.” Your catfight with T.O. is nothing more than an episode of “Who’s the Biggest Crybaby.” Grow up, you puss!

Cindy Sheehan

Believe it or not, this moonbat extraordinaire has never made PIH, primarily because I never gave her a moment’s thought. I still don’t – and her fifteen minutes of fame is rapidly evaporating – but this broad had a hell of a week. First, she flies to Venezuela – I wonder who paid for that ticket? – to stand beside that country’s Moonbat-in-Chief, Hugo Chavez. You remember; the flaming communist who labeled President Bush a terrorist, while welcoming coca farmers with open arms. Then, she uses her invitation to the State of the Union Address as a springboard to a dank jail cell with a community toilet! Not one to be squelched by adversity, Sheehan announced she wants to run for Congress. I had no idea there was an “I’m Profiting off the Death of My Son” ticket.

5 comments:

  1. Hugo bought her ticket. I still think that her running against Feinstein will be the funniest thing since Adult Swim on cartoon network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we let rt b**chslap away.

    McNabb is STILL a victim? Geez, can I have millions of dollars so I can be a victim, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Martin Lawrence was that way. I kinda like big mommas house. of course I am pretty easily entertained! I mean look I come and read your blod don't I?! Bwaaaa Haaaa!!

    McNabb just didn't get his Mommy to feed him cambells soup that day! He also didn't get his nap or his bed time story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always I love these posts. No sugarcoating anything, just saying it like it is :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have my hate on today. But I would gladly take my end-of-the-marking-period, I just graded close to two hundred essays in four days, haggled with teenagers who want A's for C/D work-frustrations out on any mom who would use her son's death to meet some infantile need for attention and coddling (sp). I'll use her head for a speedbag if you like.

    AAAAAAAAA-yo! I treat her like a side of beef and then run up the Art Museum steps. Then I'd eat a yummy Philly cheesesteak with some Stewarts Root Beer.

    I feel better now. Thanks for allowing me the time. :) (was at school 30 of the last 48 hours-reason for the rambling and giddy gab).

    ReplyDelete