About

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fat Stat Update

The wheels of justice grind slowly. So does my weight loss. I'm down for the second week in a row, but it's only a negotiable loss at best. To be honest, I have been eating like a hog in a trough since Kyle's surgery. Thankfully, I have also been exercising, and am now down to 226 pounds.

Of course, the missus showed me a BMI chart yesterday that says I am "obese." Nothing like getting some support from the family unit.

Here's the new numbers: Ht: 5'9", Wt: 226 pounds, Waist size: 38.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm now hungry. Time for some pumpkin pie and whipped cream ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife is right, as always! Get out of the trough! Kyle is fine. No excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there....sorry to be so cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you and keep trying!! While you're hugging the wife steal her chart and burn it when she's not looking;)

    ReplyDelete