About

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Temerity Of This Guy!

Yes, I am still up at 2am (EST). I just finished watching the season finale of The Shield - which ROCKED! - and sleep isn't coming easy. Thus, I jumped online to check some of the blogs in my sidebar. Guess what I found? I took third place in GOP and College's Caption Contest. Heh, third? I must be off my game.

In other Caption Contest news, Deathlok is hosting his first one right HERE. Well, it's more of an "unofficial" contest, but I figured I'd give him the proverbial kick in the pants he so desperately needs. So, run, don't walk, over to his blog and submit your entries. NOW!

Oh, and CUG; maybe you'll have better luck with this one. Tee hee hee!

3 comments:

  1. THE SHIELD ROCKED! DAMN YOU SHANE!
    Vic better get that bastard. I hated Whitaker charecter even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty - My thoughts exactly. Great episode, though.

    CUG - Heh. I know.

    Fm - Since I just got turned on to it at the end of last season, I hope there will be more to come.

    ReplyDelete