About

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In Good Company

Not only does Michelle Malkin share many of my conservative views, but she is also a huge fan of Fox's Prison Break. Last night's return episode - don't even get me started on its three-month absence - was full throttle from start to finish. To summarize; Michael and his group are still inside Fox River Penitentiary, thanks to a replacement pipe, and Lincoln still has a date with Old Sparky.

Prison Break is quickly rivaling 24 in both suspense and the last-second cliffhanger. As time ran out on Monday, the guards (and that scumbag Bellick) were leading Linc to The Chair. The Governor has denied his request for clemency, and Michael's break-out plan is rapidly deteriorating. This show is terrific, and has thus far been the perfect lead-in to 24.

Hopefully, you are watching it.

3 comments:

  1. I just taped the marathon on FX on sunday and taped last night but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. My friend keeps telling me how much I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMC - You'll like it. Guaranteed. And speaking of FX shows, the season finale of The Shield kicked arse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both "24" and Prison Break and it's hard to figure out which show I love more.

    I do know that Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell alone are more than enough reason for ANY woman to watch Prison Break.

    Can you say YUMMY?!!!!

    ReplyDelete