About

Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome Finns!

In honor of my very first comment from the country of Finland, I wanted to welcome our friends from across the pond in a suitable manner. (God, I wish I knew how to say "Welcome" in Finnish.) This post will be a celebration of the natural beauty of this fine Scandinavian land. Enjoy!

I believe everyone remembers Kiira Korpi.

Yeah, she's pretty hot. Must be that Finnish water.

And, for Vinnie, here's hockey phenom Emma Laaksonen.

I think I speak for the United States of America when I say, "Thank you, Finland!"

8 comments:

  1. I'm putting that picture over my bed. If Mrs. Antonelli asks, I'm telling her there was a leak in the roof and I needed to cover it up with something.

    P.S. I may need someplace to crash after she kicks me out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Fins!!! We need more figure skaters and less hockey players!!! At least for the pictures that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinnie - You can crash on the pool table. But you have to share Emma's pictures!

    Sssteve - I love hockey, but beautiful figure skaters trump everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and sssteve are on crack.. those ice dancers are high maintenance, you can just tell by lookin at em. too used to smiling pretty and expecting the world to applaud and throw flowers.

    give me a girl who can throw a hip check, isn't afraid to get sweaty, and is happy to have a beer after the game any day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUG - look at that figure skater, she weighs all of 85 pounds. Little known fact that figure skaters originated the saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too". You *could* try to take little Oksana Bayul there out for a beer, but you'd have to wait for her while she went to go throw it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vinnie, You aim to what you can attain to! I think I like my women to look like women not more manly than me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sssteve - That's right, keep tap-dancing on the land mine! I like CUG's plan: aim for both!

    ReplyDelete