About

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Your Idiot Of The Day

So, I go to the dentist's office today, and after the poking and prodding - and a kickass clean bill of dental health - I turn on Rush for the ride home. He was talking about the Dems' lame attempt to "censure" President Bush when a moron from Massachusetts called.

This woman - her name was Jenny - rambled on and on with that annoying accent that President Bush rushed the country into war, and was not acting "manly" as he did so. Rush let her expose herself for the moron she truly was when she uttered this little nugget. This quote is not verbatim, since I didn't have pen and paper handy, but it captured the totality of her statement:

"President Bush rushed the country into war with Iraq, and lied about the reasons for doing so. Blah, blah, blah."

That's her opinion - given to her by the DNC - and she's entitled to it. But what came next made me drive off the road. Here it comes:

"The President should have handled the situation the way President Kennedy handled The Cuban Missile Crisis."

Eh, what?

Oh, I see. President Bush should have taken the country to the brink of nuclear war, then hoped that the enemy backed down. When the enemy finally caved, he should have bragged about his terrific decision making, and ignored the fact that we lost a multitude of military bases in Turkey as well.

Thank you, Jenny, for confirming what most of the country already knows about the voting majority in Tax-achusetts. Idiot.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and I almost forgot:

    YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN NEXT WEEK DOUGHNUT-BOY!!!!!

    Muhahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, uh...didn't Kennedy get us into a "conflict," too?

    I think all the soggy ocean air gets to the folks of Massa-2-S****...you think they would have learned after Dukaka.

    Glad I don't live in a state that makes one pray to the Kennedy "god." Oh wait...I do live in a state that believes in taxes out the wazoo, though. Friggin' Corzine...glad I didn't vote for him. Now I am all worked up...thanks Earp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this--I love how Rush lets these people make idiots of themselves. Psycho!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUG - Well said. And there's no way you beat me next week. No way.

    RT - I think Kennedy's "conflict" was more of a "police action." Heh. Like folks were walking a beat in Da Nang.

    LMC - He is a genius. Ya gotta give him that.

    ReplyDelete