About

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fat Stat Update

There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that I didn’t lose any weight this week. The good news is that I didn’t gain any, either. That is quite the feat considering the squad ordered out a few times during night work last week, and I only hit the treadmill twice. I am a lazy, lazy man. Well, day work is usually a little easier to make my Weight Watchers points, so next week’s update should be more positive.

Here are this week’s stats: Ht: 5'9", Wt: 224, Waist size: 38.

4 comments:

  1. Do I smell pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for "I'll need your help....I will welcome a steady diet of humiliation and personal insults to motivate me to slim down." How quickly you forgot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not suppoed to EAT the Weight Watchers points!

    Oh, and Guinness with pizza do not a diet make.

    ReplyDelete