About

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Grim Adventures Of Jack

I'm sure I'll get blamed for this.

Yet another close friend has jumped aboard the blog train. Grimjack has outed himself ("I'm out there Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!") with the debut of his blog, Grim Musings. Although he'll deny it, Grimjack is also the cousin - real cousin, not "play" cousin - of Deathlok.

And now, a few warnings:
  • Please do not rip the Philadelphia Flyers within earshot of Grimjack. He has been known to rip people's arms out of their sockets for that.
  • Please do not hold me responsible for Grimjack's language, which consists of primarily four letter words. As SpongeBob SquarePants would say, Grim uses many "sentence enhancers."
  • Please forgive Grimjack's blog development. He is learning as he goes.
  • Oh, and please do not feed the Grimjack. Thank you.
Now stop gawking like a bunch of slack-jawed yokels and visit his blog today!

3 comments:

  1. SENTENCE ENHANCERS! I'm there.

    Just so you know, the word verification took 3 tries. But I haven't had my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH - He LOVES smart-assery!

    Stella - Yeah, your favorite :) Even I noticed that the word verification is getting a bit out of hand lately. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the press. Now maybe I'll go write something worth reading.

    ReplyDelete