About

Friday, April 21, 2006

Hockey: The Sport Of (L.A.) Kings

It has come to my attention that a few readers think hockey stinks. While I would certainly disagree with those sentiments, my arguments would fall on deaf ears here. As a result, I wanted to give you a few testimonials that may interest some of the guys out there.

Angelica Bridges married Montreal's Sheldon Souray. . .

Kristi Yamaguchi married Carolina's Bret Hedican. . .

And Carol Alt is dating the Islanders' Alexei Yashin.

Well, I'm convinced. Hockey is the greatest sport . . . EVER!

4 comments:

  1. What? No picture of Candace Cameron Bure??

    Or the much passed around Anna?

    And hockey or hockey connection of Ray Ferraro and Cammi Granato . .

    Let's do it right, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would that be "Kings of the double wide trailer park"?

    Seriously, I like Hockey!! I like the action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never disliked hockey, but now I like it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol Alt is NOT a suermodel. Fred, I mean Eric, said so.

    ReplyDelete